There’s nothing better after a long, hard day at work than hitting one of your favorite restaurants to unwind with a glass of wine, a mixed drink, or beer. Luckily, there’s quite a few great spots in Bossier full of atmosphere, decor and drink selection.
5000 Benton Rd. Ste. 10, Bossier City
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- $1 for 10 oz domestic beers
- Well shots and wine are 2 for 1
- Thursday all drafts are $1
Known more for their selection of pizzas, calzones, and sandwiches, Rotolo’s also has A LOT of beers on tap. Their selection of locally brewed and Louisiana craft beers are worth checking out. Plus, a half dozen giant TV screens make it a great place to catch a game and have a drink on the weekend as well.
2151 Airline Dr., Bossier City
- 4-7 p.m. Tuesday through Friday in the bar only
- First martini is free
- 2 for 1 house wines, beer, and well drinks
If you want a more upscale environment, look no further than Bossier’s premier steakhouse — 2 Johns. Get a taste of fine dining and an upscale atmosphere without it hurting your wallet as they feature great happy hour prices. They also often feature live music as a bonus soundtrack to your evening.
1700 Old Minden Rd. #141, Bossier City
- 4-7 Monday through Saturday (only in Laughing Gator Bar)
- $3 martini and margaritas & $2 draft beers
Ralph n Kacoos has a great selection of seafood dishes and appetizers to go along with drinks. The atmosphere is nice mix of upscale and casual, acting as a great place to keep a work meeting going off campus or meet friends after hours.
5212 Airline Dr., Bossier City
- 4-6 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday
- $1 off House Wines (except Wed half off all Wines all day)
- Half off all 31 beers on tap and domestic bottles
- 3-6 p.m. Friday
- Half off House Wines, half off all 31 beers on tap and domestic bottles, $4 Martinis, $5 Margaritas and half off selected Appetizers
- Noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- $1 Mimosas, $4 Bloody Mary’s and $5 Margaritas
Cork & Barrel offers an insane amount of beers on tap and has a bar stocked to the gills, all in a classic style restaurant. You can choose from 31 beers and 3 wines on tap as well as appetizers, fish, hamburgers, steaks, pasta, shrimp, desserts and more. Their unique decor of wine barrel tables with cypress wood tops adds to a casual atmosphere, and unlike other options on the list, it has an outdoor patio.
777 Margaritaville Way, Bossier City
The Busted Coconut is Margaritaville’s outdoor bar on the second floor of the resort-casino. It’s beauty is that it transports you to a tropical setting and gives a peaceful Caribbean feel. There’s no better place to have a mixed drink than sitting outdoors and watching the sunset over Cross Bayou.